Annual General Meeting (Bologna, 2022)
Bologna 8 September 2022
Present: 50 IIPPE members
- Treasurer’s accounts have been unanimously voted for. Proposal to convey a note of thanks and appreciation to Christina Laskaridis who has stepped down as IIPPE Treasurer.
- Pedro Mendes Loureiro has been unanimously co-opted Council Member with the view of undertaking Christina Lascaridis’ place as Treasurer of IIPPE until the next IIPPE elections.
- The proposed constitutional changes by the Council as they appear in the 2022 IIPPE Council Report have been unanimously voted for.
- Proposal to consider starting running Summer Schools.
- Proposal to establish a network with educational, research and political dimensions.
- Proposal to present the Conference program not in excel files (as too cumbersome) but in word files.
- Proposal to consider the organisation of IIPPE conferences outside Europe (but problem the vast majority of participants coming from Europe) and the possibility of hybrid conferences.
- Proposal to consider running small conferences, workshops etc between IIPPE conferences and to try to organise workshops outside Europe.
- Proposal for co-ordination between activist working group and other working groups. Also proposal for collaboration between economists and film makers.
- Proposal to hold working group meetings during IIPPE conferences and for new working group working group collective collaborations.
- Question about how the IIPPE website is managed. Need for a point of contact.