Cancelled – 2020 Annual Conference in Political Economy
Our Annual Conference, scheduled for September 9-11 in Ferrara, Italy, has been cancelled.
Call for Papers and Activist Proposals
Beyond Neoliberalism and Populism: On the Political Economy of our Societies and Economies
September 9-11, 2020
IIPPE calls for submissions to the 2020 annual Conference. We particularly welcome papers directly related to the core themes of “moving beyond neoliberalism and populism”, and “building progressive policies and alliances for our societies and economies”. As always, presentations on all aspects of political economy are also welcome. New participants committed to political economy, interdisciplinarity, history of economic thought, critique of mainstream economics, and/or their application to policy analysis and activism are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract.
Submissions may be made as:
(a) proposals for individual papers (which IIPPE will group into panels),
(b) proposals for panels,
(c) proposals for streams of panels,
(d) proposals on activism.
To submit a proposal, please go to the following Electronic Proposal Form (EPF), and carefully follow the instructions there:
The deadline for proposals is April 1, 2020. All other deadlines are included on the EPF.
For general information about IIPPE, the working groups and the Conference, click: http://iippe.org/wp/
We are looking forward to an outstanding conference in Ferrara.
The Conference Committee
Alfredo SAAD FILHO, Satoshi MIYAMURA, Niels HAHN, Ourania DIMAKOU, Al CAMBPELL, Sara STEVANO
The Local Conference Committee
Marco R. DI TOMMASO, Lauretta RUBINI, Mattia TASSINARI, Chiara POLLIO, Andrea FERRANNINI, Elena CONTI PRODI
Elisa BARBIERI, Mario BIGGERI, Giancarlo CORO’, Emanuele FELICE, Pietro MASINA, Francesca SPIGARELLI, Francesco PROTA.
The Conference is hosted in the city of Ferrara by c.MET05 (National University Centre on Applied Economic Studies), It is promoted under the auspices of the University of Ferrara, EmiliaLab (The network of Economic Studies departments of Emilia-Romagna universities) and the Emilia-Romagna International School of Policy Project.
- [CFP] Conference 2020 – World Economy, Africa, Social Reproduction Working Groups
- [CFP] Conference 2020 – Private Finance and Development
- [CFP] Conference 2020 – Africa Working Group
- [CFP] Conference 2020 – Marxist Political Economy Working Group
- [CFP] Conference 2020 – PE of Health & Healthcare Working Group
- Call for Documentary/Activist Films, Video Art Projects and Activist Talks
- [CFP] Conference 2020 – Financialisation Working Group
- [CFP] Conference 2020 – Political Economy and Religions Working Group
- [CFP] Conference 2020 – China Working Group
- [CFP] Conference 2020 – Urban and Regional PE/Neoliberalism Working Groups