[IIPPE 2014] Neoliberalism Working Group
Call for Papers for 5th IIPPE Conference
16-18 September 2014
(University of Naples, Italy)
Alfredo Saad Filho (SOAS, University of London, UK)
Kean Birch (York University, Toronto, Canada)
The theme of the 5th IIPPE Conference is “Scholarship, Policies, Conflicts and Alternatives” (seehttp://iippe.org/wp/). Neoliberalism occupies a central position within this field, and the IIPPE Neoliberalism Working Group will be organising a stream of papers for presentation at the Conference. Submissions are invited on and around the following areas:
- Neoliberal economic policies and policy alternatives.
- Global neoliberalism, international relations and policy alternatives.
- Social structures, social change, and modalities of political representation under neoliberalism.
- Neoliberalism, activism, social mobilisation and resistance.
- Transcending neoliberalism.
Submissions on other aspects of neoliberalism will also be considered.
Abstracts (500 words maximum) should be submitted to Alfredo Saad Filho (email@example.com) and Kean Birch (firstname.lastname@example.org ) by 1 April 2014.