9th Annual Conference in Political Economy
The conference registration must take place between the 15th of April and the 15th of May.
Membership fee and conference fees must be paid together at the point when registering for the conference.
Please click the button that applies to you:
- For students, unwaged and pensioners: Conference fee €65; membership fee €15. Total €80.
- For all other presenters, except Activists: Conference fee €180; membership fee €30. Total €210.
- Activists and Auditors are exempted from the Conference fees, but must pay full membership fee of €30. This will cover the cost for coffee/tea, snack, but not the three lunches and the conference dinner.
Activists, auditors and presenters’ guests are welcome to join the three conference lunches and/or the conference dinner, but they must purchase additional tickets.
- Additional ticket for 3 conferences lunches for activist and auditors €25. The lunches can only be purchased as one packet of three lunches.
- Additional ticket for the conference dinner 25€.
- Please remember to print the receipt and bring it to the conference venue.
The deadline for registration can unfortunately not be extended.
In case you for some reason cannot pay through this system, please contact Kate Bayliss (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Unfortunately, IIPPE does not have any funds that can subsidise participants, and the fees cannot be waived.
IIPPE is a membership organisation, and all presenters must be members of IIPPE. In case the conference is cancelled for any reason that by the IIPPE Council is considered as force majeure, members will be compensated according to assessment done by IIPPE Council.
For any other questions on the registration procedure, please email (email@example.com)