2021/22 IIPPE Annual Conference China Panels Presentations
2022 IIPPE Annual Conference
- The (New) Projectment Economy as a Higher Stage of Development of the Chinese Market Socialist Economy. Elias Jabbour
- Planning for Uncertainty: Lessons from China. Alberto Bartoccini
- China and the Clash of Capitalisms. Tak-Wing Ngo
- The Road to Common Prosperity and the Political Economy of China’s Development. Xinwen Zhang
- The Influencing Factors of Offshore RMB Overseas Demand: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Analysis. Yongqi Feng and Tianshu Zhang
- A Political Economy Perspective of the Five-Years Plan and the Inward FDI Regulation Policy. Tomás Costa de Azevedo Marques
- China Economic Reforms – Purposes and Limitations. Sam-Kee Cheng
- China and the Non-Capitalist Way of Development as an Alternative to the Pax Americana. Gabriel Quintanilha
- Restating the People’s Sovereignty: China, Anti-Imperialism, and the Political Economy of Historical Justice. Dic Lo
- China’s Assimilation of Marxism and Its Critique of Neoliberalism.
- Towards a Theory of Chinese Embedded Globalization.
Javier Vadell and Samuel Spellmann
- China’s Foreign Policy Assets Along the BRI: Soft Power and Cultural Diplomacy. Gianluca Sampaolo & Martina Tullio
- The Belt and Road in the Middle East: Beyond the Territorial and Capitalist Logics of Power. Salam Alshareef
- Will the “New Silk Road” be Gray or Green? Josef Baum.
- Has COVID-19 Reshaped Chinese Transnational Research Networks in Health Sciences? Lauretta Rubini.
- China’s Global Engagement at Times of Decoupling and zero-Covid Strategy: An Assessment. Claudio Petti
- Poverty Alleviation and Welfare in China: a View from the New Projectment Economy. Ana Caroline Sampaio
- On the People’s Congresses System and Whole-Process People’s Democracy in China. Enfu Cheng
- Political Risk and the Semiconductor Industry: National Risk Management and Corporate Resilience in Taiwan. Mayumi Tabata
- Belt and Road Initiative and Italian Ports: Economic, Social and Geopolitical Aspects. Dominique Lepore
- The Belt and Road Initiative and the Jewel of Asia Central: China-Uzbekistan Relations in the Commercial and Infrastructure Fields via BRI.
Beatriz Silva Flores dos Santos
- The Geoeconomics and Geopolitics of China – Mercosur Relations in the 21st Century. Rafael Silveira
- China, Indebtedness and Overdue Portfolios in the Post-Pandemic. Alicia Girón
- Industrial Policy and Sectoral Priorities in China. Analysing the Strategic Presence of Government in Key Industries. Mattia Tassinari
- Chinese Innovation Ecosystem: Economic and Competitiveness Planning / Projectment. Cintia Godoi, Sandro Bazzanella and Vitor Boa Nova
- Heterogenous Effects of Rural-Urban Migration and Migrant Earnings on Land Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from China. Sudan Zhao
2021 IIPPE Annual Conference