IIPPE Conference 2014 – Registration
Registration now open for:
International Initiative for Promoting Political Economy
Fifth Annual Conference in Political Economy
“The Crisis: Scholarship, Policies, Conflicts and Alternatives”
September 16-18, 2014, Naples, Italy
The conference registration must be done in two steps. First, by paying the conference and member ship fee. Second, by filling in the Conference Registration Form.
Step One: Payment of fees
The conference and membership fees must be paid together before registration.
Conference and membership fees:
- Students, pensioners, and unwaged: Membership fee €15. Conference fee € 90. Total €105.
- All other participants: Membership fee € 30. Conference fee € 180. Total € 210.
- Account holder: “ITAIPPE Italian Initiative for promoting political economy”
- IBAN: IT 31 Z 07601 03200 001020273452
In case of any questions or problems with the payment, please contact Pietro Masina (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It is the responsibility of those who have submitted a proposal for a panel or stream of panels to ensure that all presenters in those panels will register according to these instructions.
Step Two: Conference Registration Form
After paying the fees, please fill in the Conference Registration Form.
Note that when submitting the form there will be a pop-up window indicating that the registration has been successful. If you do not see this form, please contact Niels Hahn at (email@example.com)
The registration must be completed before the 30th of June at 12pm.
- IIPPE has organized a welcome event in a public square in the Old Centre of Naples, University area where there will be live music on the evening before the conference starts. You will receive more information about this event after the registration process has been completed.
- IIPPE will run a workshop on “The Political Economy of Value and Price” at The University of Naples L’Orientale on 15 September. You can read more about the workshop here. Registration for the workshop can be done through the form as well. For any further questions or quires on this workshop, please contact Simon Mohun at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After the conference there will be a three-day social programme, in which we hope you will be able to participate. The objective of the social programme is to provide a space where people can meet and discuss their research in a relaxed informal environment, and include trips to places such as Pompeii, the Vesuvius, and nearby islands. The cost well be kept to a minimum and mainly include entrance fees and transportation costs. If you have any questions or queries regarding the social programme, please contact Lorenza Monaco at (email@example.com)
- Unfortunately IIPPE is unable to provide any funding to support participants attending the conference. If you need any documents to support your funding application(s), please contact Pietro Masina at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with all the required details in order to receive a confirmation letter from the University of Naples, L’Orientale.
For any other questions, please contact Niels Hahn at (email@example.com).
We look forward to seeing you in Naples.